Episode 245 | Just Sexual Assault Response in Indigenous Communities
Raible, T., & Pooley, M. (2023, April 28). Just Science. Just Sexual Assault Response in Indigenous Communities. [Audio podcast episode]. The Forensic Technology Center of Excellence. https://forensiccoe.org/podcast-2023-saam-ep4/
- 2023 Sexual Assault Awareness Month Webinar Series
- Exploring the Link Between Dating Apps and Sexual Assault: Novel Research Findings
- Solving Violent Crime Through Lawfully “Owed” DNA: Outcomes of Efforts to Address Missed DNA Samples
- Touch DNA Evidence Collection in Sexual Assault Cases: Knowledge to Inform Practice
- Low Prosecution Rates in Sexual Assault Cases: Can We Make Sustainable Improvements?
- National Best Practices for Sexual Assault Kits: A Multidisciplinary Approach
Mark Pooley (Navajo/Hopi) is the founder of Native Search Solutions, a non-profit organization with a focus on finding Missing Indigenous People on and off the reservation(s). Mr. Pooley also retired as a Sergeant from the Tempe Police Department. Prior to his law enforcement career, he was a Tribal Prosecutor with the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community. Mr. Pooley holds a Master of Education from Northern Arizona University and a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Brigham Young University.